Saturday, November 26, 2016

Warm Wishes To Deer Friends... =)

Hello everyone... =D... Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed some BlackFriday Shopping!... Starting the spirit of Christmas sharing this cute card I created for my QuickCreations DT... In this card I am using The Greeting Farm "Dashing" clear stamp and die set... I also used Lawn Fawn "Perfectly Plaid Christamas" 6x6 paper pad... I colored the reindeer images with my copics and added some snowflakes with an EK Success punch from my stash...  You can purchase The Greeting Farm "Dashing" stamp and matching die, also the 6x6 paper I used to create this cute Christmas card from Noelle's Shop HERE... =) 




TY all ohh soo much for stoppin by... =)



Supplies Used: 


The Greeting Farm "Dashing" Stamp Set
The Greeting Farm "Dashing" Die Set
Lawn Fawn "Perfectly Plaid Christmas" 6x6 Paper
Lawn Fawn "Stitched Hillside Borders" Die Set






Lotz of Hugz,
ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ



No comments:

Post a Comment