Friday, May 20, 2016

Hop You Have A Nice Day!... =)

Hola everyone... =D... Hope you are all having a nice day!... ;) ... Just sharing this uber cute tiny card I created for my QuickCreations DT... In this card I am using The Greeting Farm's "Hoppy Hello" clear stamp set  ... I also used Doodlebug Design's  "Bunnyville" 6x6 paper pad... I colored the cute bunny with my copics and added some white dots with a Signo white gel pen ... I also used the flower stamp set from the brand new The Greeting Farm "Mini Remix Happy" stamp & dies ... You can purchase The Greeting Farm's "Hoppy Hello" stamp set, also the 6x6 paper from Noelle's Shop HERE... =) 




TY all ohh soo much for stoppin by... =)



Supplies Used: 

The Greeting Farm's "Hoppy Hello" stamp

Doodlebug Design's "Bunnyville" 6x6 Paper

The Greeting Farm's " Mini-Remix Happy" stamp set
The Greeting Farm's " Mini-Remix Happy" dies 
Lawn Fawn "Stitched Hillside Borders" dies 
Lawn Fawn "Extra Sentiment Banners" dies
Lawn Fawn "Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables" dies




Lotz of Hugz,



ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ




No comments:

Post a Comment