Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hola everyone... =D...  Happy Valentine's Day!!!... Hope u enjoy this day of Love & Friendship with your sweet significant other or maybe just friends... It's a day of sharing LOVE with whomever you want to, so spread sum lubin... So for my DT project I am sharing this cute card I created for QuickCreations... In this card I am using The Greeting Farm's Valentine Anya... Isn't she soo adorable... Really TGF needs to continue releasing more of their digi images... Hehe... I got a few on my wish list.. (wink,wink).. Ok, I also used Doodlebug Designs "Sweet Things" 6x6 paper pad... & I colored Anya with my copics...  You can purchase at Valentine Anya and the paper from Noelle's Shop HERE... =) 
TY all ohh soo much for stoppin by my blog... =)


Supplies Used: 

The Greeting Farm Valentine Anya 
Doodlebug Designs "Sweet Things" 6x6 paper pad 

Lotz of Hugz,
ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ



No comments:

Post a Comment