Thursday, May 21, 2015

Birthday Card For QuickCreations... =)

Hello everyone,
Ahhh... Can you believe it?.. Today is officially my boyz last day of school... KRAZY!.. School year went by quick... Hope ya'll are enjoying your Thursday... =)
Ok so I created this card for QuickCreations using Tiddly Ink's "Let's Eat Cake" Clear Stamp Set..  =)...  I colored the image with my copics and paper pieced her entire outfit using paper from my stash... I also used Lawn Fawn Small & Large Rectangle stackables... Which you can purchase all these cute goodies at Noelle's Store... ;)...

You can get 10% OFF your entire purchase at Noelle's store using JEANETTE10 ... 

TY all ohh soo much for stoppin' by... =D

Noelle's store : www.quick-creations.myshopify.com
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/QuickCreationsOnline?refid=12

IG- _jeanette_martinez_

Lotz of Hugz,
ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ





No comments:

Post a Comment