Saturday, April 12, 2014

YAY!!!! The Greeting Farm Frappi Anya!!!... =)

Hi everyone,
YAY!... The Greeting Farm Frappi Anya is Here!... Again, TY soo much Marie for the opportunity... Simply cannot thank you enough... I had soo much fun working with you...=)

Most of you that know me, know how much I love Starbucks!... I mean I really LuvLuvLuv my coffee... Hehe... So here is what Marie & I came up with --- >>> Frappi Anya... YAY!!!
I am having two giveaways one on FaceBook & one on YouTube... So head to my YouTube channel for more info... & here is the card/gc holder that I created... =D

Frappi Anya will be available on The Greeting Farm site April 15, 2014 so mark your calendars.... =)

TY all soo much for stoppin' by...

Lotz of Hugz,
ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ




6 comments:

  1. Jeanette! She is SO YOU! It's perfect. She's adorable and I am SO in love with her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love it!!! She is Super Cute and Adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jeanette! I am so happy for you! She is so adorable! Love your card! This image will definitely come in handy with SB gift cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her Jeanette, she's adorable. What a great contribution to TGF. Too darned cute. :) If I don't win I guess I'll have to buy it cause April 15th is my birthday LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design can't wait to get my hands on her!

    ReplyDelete