Friday, February 26, 2016

You Make Me Smile... =D

Hola everyone... =D... Just sharing this uber cute and bright card I created for my QuickCreations DT... In this card I am using The Greeting Farm's "Cupcake Anya" stamp ... I also used Doodlebug Designs "Sweet Things" 6x6 paper pad ... It's such a cute paper collection... I colored Anya with my copics and paper pieced her entire outfit... For the sentiment I cut it straight from one of the the 6x6 papers and turned it into a tiny banner... You can purchase The Greeting Farm's "Cupcake Anya"  and also the 6x6 paper from Noelle's Shop HERE... =) 

TY all ohh soo much for stoppin by... =)

 


Supplies Used: 


The Greeting Farm's "Cupcake Anya"

Doodlebug Designs "Sweet Things" 6x6 paper pad 

Lotz of Hugz,

ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ



No comments:

Post a Comment